YOUR HEALTH & SAFETY
- PLEASE NOTE: Your attendance is at-will and could expose you to COVID-19. People considered vulnerable to COVID-19 (over the age of 65 or those with compromised immune systems) are encouraged to participate in our online gathering (11:00 am) until we get into a phase that will be deemed safer for all ages.
- We will not be contact tracing or requiring signed documentation of any kind for those who attend service.
- Please “self-check” and stay home if you are feeling sick, have had a fever of 100.4 or higher, cough, sore throat or shortness of breath; have been exposed to someone who has shown symptoms or is positive for Covid-19; or if you fall into the high-risk category by the CDC. The health and safety of everyone is of paramount importance to us!
- Face masks are recommended for everyone attending (5 years and older). We will have extra face masks (if you don’t have one), hand sanitizer and tissues available at check-in.
- Physical distancing will be in place. Please do your best to keep a 6′ distance from those not in your household. For the comfort of everyone attending, please refrain from hugs, handshakes, fist bumps, etc. Waving and air hugs are awesome!
WHAT WILL IT LOOK LIKE WHEN YOU ARRIVE?
- We can’t wait to worship with you and part of that is our goal that you have a great experience when you arrive at Columbia Heights. You’ll be welcomed with air high fives, air hugs, waves and lots of smiles when you arrive.
- Our kids check-in will be to the right of our entrance outside of the gym. And our registration table will be to the left of the entrance near the coffee corner.
- Doors will open approximately 15 minutes before each gathering. Should a line form at either check-in or the main auditorium doors, you’ll find markings on the floor to help maintain at least 6-feet of physical distancing.
- Please note that following CDC guidelines, we will have a new “flow of traffic” for entering and exiting the building: There will be one entry point into church (front doors only). There will be one exit point from church.
WHAT WILL IT LOOK LIKE INSIDE THE BUILDING?
- You will still engage in the same quality service (worship and message) that Columbia Heights has always offered. Here are some changes you may notice:
- If your children are sitting with you in the main auditorium, please keep them with you at all times and help them to keep physical distance from those outside your household.
- Our ushers will be available to assist you in finding a seat. Your family will be allowed to choose your seat, but please remain in those seats after your selection. To maintain proper physical distancing and allow for you to worship freely, we have blocked off some rows and chairs. There will also be at least 6-feet left between you and someone from a different household.
- At the end of our gathering, we ask that you please pick up your children immediately afterwards from the gym across from the Main Auditorium.
- We will no longer pass out materials, however, you can find information on all our upcoming events in our calendar on our church website and app or at the Next Steps area in the Lobby.
- Connect Cards and offering envelopes will remain.
- We encourage you to give online at columbiaheights.org/give. If you would still like to give in person using an offering envelope, envelopes will be available on the back of the seats and can be dropped in the black buckets located at the back of the main auditorium.
- Until it is safe to do so, please avoid congregating in the lobby, parking lot or other areas.
- Children’s Ministry is open at limited capacities! Our Kidventure will only be available at our 11:00 am gathering. You can register them for their KidVenture class today and use our check-in app on Sunday to avoid lines.
- Kids are welcome to attend service with their parents.
- Be sure to not miss out on anything our Kidventure has to offer by downloading the Parent Cue App. Just set up a profile and search Columbia Heights Assembly as your church. Here you will find informational videos, engaging questions, and helpful tips for teaching your children about Jesus.
The Coffee Corner will be open! Please allow the servers to serve you to their fullest and maintain physical distancing while in line.
REGISTER FOR SERVICE HERE